Monday, January 23, 2006

so hungry

It is 8:07pm and I am sitting in the School Of Communication's computer lab. I am also starving. My 2 1/2 hour class lasted only 45 minutes. Cool, right? Yes but Rachel's 2 1/2 hour class is still going so I must wait. I know you must all be dying to hear how my Monday has gone since I wasn't able to describe my classes a week from today. Well, they were good. My journalism class seems like it will be mostly in-class writing assignments which makes time go by faster and my Communications Law class only lasted 45 minutes. Also, despite a wickedly bad reputation, I think I can handle the professor.

I love Panang from Thai restaurants. It is completely uncool how good it is. I crave it all the time and it is impossible to duplicate at home. I am in the mood for Malee's next time I am in Phoenix and I better get it. I am looking at you Toschi family.

When I am bored, I play this fun little game called, plug in a random phrase before blogspot in the above URL and see what appears. I recommend www.georgewbush.blogspot.com.

Need dinner bad.

~sag

No comments: