Thursday, July 14, 2005

cut the drama

Rachel and I had talked the other day about how much this world relies on drama. Looking at my own life, it is scary to realize how many of my own relationships were built on drama. Rachel and I were frightened and depressed after this realization and we are determined to "cut the drama". No joke, it has gotten so bad. In the car, rather than listen to happy music, I will turn the radio to Rush Limbaugh or Dr. Laura just to get pissed off. It is becoming a sick obsession. But I don't want to be mad anymore. I don't want to contribute to the drama. I want to be laid-back and fun loving and let that be the reason people want to be around me. SIDE NOTE: When the hell did this blog get so self-centered? My blog about no drama is dramatic. I know eliminating drama completely is impossible and that's not even what I want. I just don't want it to run my life or creates bonds with people.

The Daily Show has to be the most genius thing I have ever watched. I laugh so much at that show that it’s not even funny...well...I guess it is.

~sag

No comments: