Saturday, July 02, 2005

moving day...well...not yet

While there are six weeks remaining before we move back to Flagstaff, it has been in the forefront of my mind despite having a bunch of summer school left. I am excited for our new apartment and getting back to the sometimes unpleasant flow of Flagstaff and NAU. I am planning on taking my finals for summer school the weekend of Friday, July 22. Before we get into Phoenix, we hope to make a quick overnight stop in Flagstaff to finalize some apartment business. Back to moving day. We will be moving into our new apartment on Saturday, August 13 and we hope that anyone wanting or able to help can make it. We will not be getting a UHAUL so any help we can get will make the process that much smoother. Rachel's family is slated to come down and help and so is my dad (right, Dad?). The apartments have a pool and an indoor basketball/volleyball court so entertainment is more readily available than in the past.

Thanks for the comments guys. I hadn't seen Allison or Josh's until today because my comments link isn't numbering appropriately. Josh hit it on the nose and while he may be joking, there is a good chance if we started up a firm, those exact events would ensue.

~sag

No comments: