Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Win Streak

I had another softball game yesterday. This time it was an outdoor game. The difference being, outdoor has no fence and indoor does. Anyhow, this game was not too exciting. I was telling Rachel the other day how when opposing teams have matching uniforms, I automatically think they must be good. Why else would they go to the expense of buying matching custom made shirts? Well, not to dog the team for not being good, but we won 18 to 0. They called the game after three innings via the mercy rule. We scored 15 runs in the first without the other team calculating an out. I went 2 for 2 in the game, each time hitting very weak grounders that I had to outrun. As bad as I felt for the other team it was nice to have a team confidence booster for our next 2 games. My next game is Sunday so I will let you know what happens.

~SAG

No comments: