Monday, April 18, 2005

Can't Wait

I can't wait for this semester to be over. I am going nuts and this has proven to be the worst semester since smester uno in terms of my interest. I only have a few weeks left and much to do. This summer will be perhaps the most needed summer break of my entire life and I fully intend to take advantage. At the same time, I have to take 9 summer school hours so it will not be all that relaxing.

I had another softball game last night and my team is shaping up to be pretty darn good. We had another one in the dome and won 15-9. I have come to decide that the dome is built for me because I am a dead pull hitter and the seats in left field are closer than any other part of the field. I went 2 for 4 yesterday with 2, 2-run home runs. My outs were a long fly-out caught against the wall and a sad attempt to hit the ball the other way because we already reached our 4 home run limit. Our last game is on Thursday in the dome and hopefully if we win again we will be in the playoffs. Our current record is 3 and 1.

~SAG

No comments: