Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Wicked Nervous

UPDATE: Celebrate! I can't believe it. I am officially registered for all the classes I need for next semester. Before registering there was one seat left in the class below and I somehow snatched it. To quote Napoleon Dynomite, "Lucky!" The entire story is far too dramatic and stressful so if you want the long version, you are going to have to call me.

I am going nuts over the advertising major change. I had waited 4 long weeks to register and finally say that everything is official. Well, I register today a 1:00 and as of now (8:45) there are only three seats left in the one class where it may be impossible to BS my way into. The same class where the teacher said he'd allow me to take it but doesn't plan on signing any roster overrides. The same teacher in which I dropped his COM 101 class. So, at 1:00 I will find out if all of this misery has been worth it. I have never been so scared in my entire life for this has life changing potential. Even if the class is full I refuse to give up the fight and will probably stare at a computer all day everyday hoping and praying that someone will drop. However, this is not one of those classes that people drop because they probably need it as much as me.

~SAG

No comments: