Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Catching Up

Batter Up? Catching Up? A coincidence I swear. It has been awhile since I last posted because I have been on spring break. I think I visited everyone that reads this at one point over vacation so I won't get into the details. Let's just say, it was hard coming back to the cold.

My first softball game is tomorrow and I am really excited. I try not to think about barely knowing only one of my teammates. I have no idea what to expect. I will let you know the final results of the game tomorrow night.

As you can see I have yet again made changes to the site. I am having fun figuring out how to do some general HTML work through trial and error. This whole time I thought giving up on my FrontPage experiment would stop the format changes but I guess I just can't let it go.

I finally broke down and bought MLB 2K5 on Xbox. I am getting really excited about the upcoming season and needed to get a fix somehow. For $19, I didn't think it was a bad deal.

I am going to see the Ring 2 tonight with some people from work. I have been anxious to see it ever since it came out. I hope it is a good sequel unlike most I have seen. Although, I also like Be Cool.

As you have probably seen on Rachel's site, we are officially set to marry on May 20, 2006 at The Grove. Next up finalizing colors, bridesmaid dresses and tuxes, although we may be close to all three decisions.

~SAG

No comments: