Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Batter Up!

As you may have noticed, I am playing around with the title of my blog. I have a feeling I will never be satisfied and I don't know if I have enough ideas to warrant a vote. It is always the trivial things that get to me.

As I mentioned in Word Vomit, I want to join a softball team and it seams that I may have my chance. I mentioned my desire to a few people and Sarah asked around for me. She told me that Brett (from the very old Grasshopper Pointe pictures and intramural volleyball) had a team and gave me his phone number. After we talked he said I was welcome to play. After all the hype, I was struck with uncharacteristic nerves. What if I am not good? I haven't played baseball in a long time and thats a different sport. Sarah warned that these guys pride themselves on doing good and plan on winning. I need to go out and practice. When I am in Phoenix I am going to hit up the batting cages. Anyone wanna play catch?

Yikes!

~SAG

No comments: