Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Oops.

I am sorry that it has been so long since I last updated.  As you can see, I spend more time fooling around with the format than writing.  I still have a hard time figuring things to write but my guess is that the people that read this blog (if they exist anymore), would appreciate me writing anything rather than nothing.  As you can see, I changed the title form SaGsite to Sagblog and I don't really know why but the link to my Blogger acount has changed from sagsiteblog.blogspot to sagblog.blogspot.  What I do know is that you can expect more randomness to come because that is my specialty. Randomness. 

I had been fearing the dates November 15th and 16th since the first week of school.  Scheduled for those two days were two tests, a term paper, a Biology research paper, a process recording (typed results from a 45 minute interview I had to conduct on one of my classmates) and yet another Sociology paper.  If you remember the post awhile back where I talked about freaking out, it was in regards to this series of unfortunate events.  Luckily, those days have passed and I have come out of it more or less unscathed.

I am finally all registered for the Spring 2005 semester. I am enrolled in Sociology of Fear, Sociology of Deviance, Families Issues and Social Change, Sociology Research Methods, Quantitative Reason (or, stupid people Math) and Volleyball. Rachel figured out for me that if I average 16 credits for my next three semesters at NAU and take 6 more credit hours this summer at Rio Salado, and I will graduate in May of 2006. Which would be nice considering I plan to get married then too. Also, I have decided to drop social work as a minor because somehow I overlooked that I can major in Applied Sociology and not have a minor. Instead I will emphasize is family studies.

I am on a volleyball intramural team and are record dropped to 2-2. Were were 2-0 but lost the last two. Our first win was due to a forfeit because the other team didn't shoe but, shhh... don't tell anyone. Our next and last game is on Sunday.

~SaG

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Test.

-Steve

Anonymous said...

Hey Steve-
I think it's funny how you experiment with new formats and colors...Hey, you have to have something to do when you are bored at work, right? It won't really affect me anymore as Josh has forbidden me to use Internet Explorer. I've been visiting your's and Rachel's site using IE and somehow, our computer got a virus. Now, I'll just go directly to your blogger page and have to miss all of the creative genius that is your main page:( But It's nice that you've directed everyone to comment here so I can join in on the fun!