Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Untitled

Rachel and I found a program on her computer that lets you distort pictures. We had a lot of fun doing it and you can all look forward to me distorting you. Besides the distorted picture of Rachel and I, if you click on my picture link you will see pictures of Ginger Soggy-Bottom our cat friend. We found it around our apartments in the snow with its tail literally frozen. We decided we would dry it off and feed it (already had cat food from a previous visitor) and then post flyers and knock on doors the next day. Well, that was three days ago and no word yet. Colleen and Bryan have been keeping the cat in their room since Rachel is allergic. We had a small celebration last night when it used our makeshift litter box of cardboard and newspaper.

I am having trouble updating this site on a regular basis. I always think of thing that would be fun to write about but I am never in the mood to actually write them. I need to start updating the Blogger page first, then, if I find time to copy it to this site I could.

It has been somewhat busy this last couple weeks with school's end nearing. I can't wait to get out of here. It's cold, wet and depressing. I am looking forward to winter break. I have my schedule pretty set. Rachel and I are coming down on the December 16th. She will fly to Nebraska from Phoenix on the 24th and will return the 29th. We will then both drive to Las Vegas after the New Year holiday and Stay until the 17th.

~SaG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steve,
You are the winner of the Jay Leno look a like contest
Dad