Sunday, March 12, 2006

I'm dreamin' of a white...spring break?

Rachel and I considered ourselves lucky to avoid snow this winter. It has made a stressful last semester a little more bearable. Apparently, the weather decided to dump all the snow lacking throughout the winter this weekend. Rachel and I have not stepped out of the house since Friday night and there is no sign that we will be able to leave today. Of course, tomorrow will probably be clear enough for school to be on which, canceling school is the only real benefit of heavy snowfall. According to weather.com, it feels like 1 degree outside. We were excited to to see how well our covered parking spot held up against the snow but apparently it doesn't protect against snow blowing sideways.

On top of everything I am sick. I have been since Thursday. It started with a sore throat and evolved into aching everywhere and a gross cough. The aching has subsided and my energy came back but the cough and sore throat remain. So, I am going a little stir crazy in our apartment and the idea of TV, movies, internet or Gamecube are no longer appealing. Wish we had Settlers of Catan.

Pictures below were taken from our patio this morning:



No comments: