Wednesday, October 12, 2005

isn't it ironic?

Dontcha think? Anyway, I was going to write today about how I have been "crazybusy" and have little time to write. That was until I read Schulzone and Josh wrote about it being a blogger tradition. Oops, my cop out is exposed.

At work, Kyra has become a great motivator for me. Whenever I get bored or frustrated I close out my browser or whatever program I am using and see this picture on my computer desktop:



Sure enough, there is Kyra giving me the sign for "more". Needless to say, Kyra has been working me like a dog. When is it enough Kyra?

A week from tomorrow, Rachel and I will be on our way to Miami. I couldn't be more excited for (1) getting a break from school and work and (2) going to Miami. My wardrobe for all the funky socials is almost complete. Now I just need white shoes.

~sag

No comments: