Thursday, May 26, 2005

i'm so ronery!

A little reference to Team America to title this post. Now that Rachel has begun her internship, I find myself alone often which is something I am very much not used to. Although I keep busy with summer school work, keeping our room organized and doing laundry I feel isolated with no one to talk to. Over the last couple years I have been in dorms or with roommates where someone was always around and being alone rarely occured. Hopefully soon I will find part time work to pass the time until everyone else is done working.

Thanks for the comments guys. Its good to see that you are still around. Thank you for the effort Noah, but I cannot imagine a stranger finding anything worthwhile here anyway.

I tried posting a comment on Schulzone in reference to Revenge of the Sith but it wouldn't take. I just mentioned that I was lucky to find that Rachel's family owns the orignial Star Wars and was able to watch all three. It is amazing to see all the references that otherwise were meaningless to me. It was like watching two different movies. Being the sucker that I am for modern day special effects, I wish they would remake 4,5 and 6. I know how that may sound blasphemous to some.

I am excited to visit Phoenix this weekend to see everyone and to celebrate Rachel's and my engagement. This weekend should be crazy with people but I have high hopes that everyone will enjoy themselves.

To answer Allison's question about my new profile picture; I used the program Microsoft Picture It! to alter the photo much like the one of Rachel and I on my Flickr. Rachel thinks it looks like and old picture of JFK.

~SAG

No comments: