Tuesday, May 03, 2005

i lied

One day after my promise to post once a day, I didn't. Rachel's computer went off the deep end recently but she got it working again. The only thing is that it deleted our NAU Dial-up connection and when I went to add it again, it wouldn't work. That being said, I had no access to the internet yesterday and no way to write anything. I also had a horrendous amount of work and studying to do so there wasn't much time anyway.

Kim was right. What would CrazyTalk be without random rambling. I decided to scrap my one post per topic idea and decided to keep writing until I've got nothing left.

The end of today marks a huge relief for me as far as workload goes. I had a test in math this morning and I have to turn in all my papers to my Research Methods class this afternoon. There will be work left to do after today but nothing too big.

I cannot wait for the semester to end. I cannot wait to go to Las Vegas this summer and relax in the warmth by the pool. Rachel officially set up a schedule with her intership today and she seems really excited. I was tempted to be a pool boy this summer but I don't like the stigma that goes along with it. I am a little bummed that I won't have much of a break before I need to start up my 9 credits of summer school. Hopefully it won't be too bad or time consuming.

I'm coming to Phoenix this weekend to celebrtate Allison's birthday and Mother's Day. This too will be a much needed vacation from Flagstaff.

Rachel and I are very excited about the upcoming engagement party thrown for us by the Toschi's. Rachel's parents have made hotel reservations for the weekend and it should make to be a great time. Tell your friends............that they aren't invited.

PS. Thanks to Josh for providing me with a Flickr Por account so that picture taking this summer will be even better.

~SAG

No comments: