Tuesday, February 15, 2005

long time no updates

Finally after 2 months I have taken the time to write something, anything for you guys to read. I will probably have to accompany this with an email alerting you all that something is in fact "goin' on". Michelle especially will be happy to see that I didn't just change the colors or format.

Too much has happened in the two months since I last posted to even begin to write about; so I won't. Instead I will give a quick summary of what the near future may bring: moving people, axing cactus, crawling niece, in-law visits, baseball (go, Mets), San Diego spring break and above all (fingers-crossed) some sunny weather.

I am done with cold. I am on this kick that If I wear bright fun colors, warm weather will closely follow my prematurely purchased spring wardrobe.

It is all but official that Rachel and I will be living in Las Vegas this summer. She has been in contact with a public relations firm called impress communications, and they have told her that an internship for her this summer is in their plans. I will look for some part-time work as well but the biggest plus will be the warm weather and the money saved by living with the in-laws (sounds so impersonal but I just love referring to Rachel's parents as that, hope you don't mind). To my Phoenix people, this means I will be further away but it leaves you guys as the only family we will need to visit and Las Vegas will be a much bigger draw for you to visit than Flagstaff.

That's all I got for now. I know you have heard it before but I WILL update more often. By the way, the pizza is still damn good.

~SaG

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

TEST

Anonymous said...

Las Vegas...now who am I going to play GTA with? Have Fun.

Anonymous said...

It's about time slacker!
Love,
Michelle
Ali,
If your looking for video game compaionship, I know two wonderful children who would love to play with you.

Anonymous said...

I love to be referred to as an "in-law" :-) and I'm still interested in trying the pizza.

Anonymous said...

Cactus axing??? I think this is a record for comments left for one posting. We were all having withdrawls! Thanks for updating and tell Rachel congrats!!

Anonymous said...

When you see Michelle and Alex's new backyard, you will get your fill of cactus axing. Kim and Josh's backyard appears to be more kid friendly, but it does lack the opportunities for a chain saw festival. Thanks for the new page, I was beginning to think that the Pizza was going to stay until it was memorized my all, sort of a SAG aims test. Popa

Anonymous said...

I mean memorized "by" all. I guess the preview feature is to edit and correct before posting and exposing my typing problems. I will try to use this in the future.

Anonymous said...

Michelle-
I would love to play vidoe games with the kids, however, I don't think it would be wise to expose them to the beautiful carnage of Grand Theft Auto....oh well, Mario Party here I come!

Mark A Hanna said...

As long as you keep your room clean and take out the trash when I tell you to, you can go ahead and refer to me as your in-law :-)