Tuesday, February 14, 2006

time flies

It is crazy how fast time is going. The school weeks go by fast and the weekends even faster. Before I know it, I will be a married college graduate in a different city with a full-time job (cross your fingers). I have known this forever but when I stop to really think about it, it's crazy. I couldn't be more excited. To have all the changes coming at once will be a lot of fun and I am glad I get to celebrate most of it with the important people in my life.

Rachel and I are scheduled to get a lot more wedding stuff done this weekend in Las Vegas. We need to look at flowers, cakes, tuxes and places for the rehearsal dinner. We are planning on talking to a manager at BJ's Brewery because they offer food buffet style for parties of more than 20 at a reasonable price. Also, bad weather and possibly snow might be rolling into Flagstaff this weekend so I am glad we are getting out of here.

For some reason, Mac computers don't offer the hyperlink option so I am not able to go as link crazy as I liked to in the past. Too bad.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

~sag

No comments: