Tuesday, November 15, 2005

down bailey!

Rachel and I always wondered why our nice apartments were the same price as the severely crappy apartments near NAU. We told ourselves it was the distance to campus that drove the price down. Night after night, the truth behind this discrepancy rears its ugly head. You know the image when you come home to the aroma of dinner baking in the oven (yeah right), we come home to the smell of dog food. At night, the air around our apartment smells like you straight stuffed your head in a bag of the stuff. For those of you who own or have access to dog food I encourage you to try for yourself. Gross huh? Darn Purina plant.

This brings me to my next topic. Whenever the above incident occurs I say, "I should blog about that". Is that sad? That I actually say out loud, "I should blog about that". To make matters worse when discussing this with Rachel, I said "I should blog about that" In reference to saying "I should blog about that". And, now I am.

~sag

No comments: