Thursday, November 10, 2005

copycat

I realized that I never know what to post so I am jumping at the opportunity to copy Ali's Top 5.

Top Five Desserts:
5. Pink Lemonade Pie
4. Mashed Sweet Potatoes
3. Strawberry Shortcake with the strawberries
2. Dark Chocolate Pecan Clusters
1. Pizzookie

mmmm, mashed sweet potatoes

Top Five restaurant Foods:
5. Cheese Crisps
4. Enchiladas
3. Burritos from Black Bean Burrito Co.
2. Panang (Thai Curry)
1. Chips and Salsa

Panang is infiltrating the mexican food sweep

Top Five Television Shows:
5. Today Show
4. Lost
3. South Park
2. Nip/Tuck
1. Laguna Beach

All but one of those shows is before 8am or after 10pm if that tells you anything. Boo-hoo right? Kristen is so mean. Poor L.C. Stephen's such a tool, but not as much as Jason.

Top Five Songs (I have been listening to lately):
5. Mr. Brightside by the Killers
4. Give it Up by Pepper
3. Beating Heart Baby by Head Automatica
2. Feel Good Inc. by The Gorrillaz
1. Glamorous Indie Rock & Roll by The Killers

I don't listen to music often so this list spans about 8 months.

Top Five Reasons Why I Need a Life:
5. I need to live it up before it gets too cold
4. I visit everyone's blog at least 5 times a day
3. We decided to invite some FRIENDS over tonight and 1 is coming
2. Laguna Beach is my #1 show
1. I COPIED THIS POST!!!

Rachel and I are so bored and ronery.

~sag

No comments: