Sunday, September 11, 2005

pencil me in

I have been trying to better schedule my time. I figure, if I have a set plan I will stick to it much better. So far I have tried scheduling working out, a coffee shop study session with Bryan and Colleen once a week and a Sunday basketball game with whoever while Rachel and Colleen do Yoga. Our first attempt at recreation night was hindered by our indoor basketball court being closed. At least it wasn't me canceling plans this time. Maybe with all this scheduling I will be better with posting new stuff on this site.

I gave my first speech Wednesday. I hate public speaking. I was to write a personal narrative on a person or experience that shaped who I am. I chose to speak about my 3 sisters rather than a single person or event. I talked about how they were and always are there for me in different ways (awww). Anyway, I was very nervous delivering it because I noticed that I can write a speech that someone more smooth and confident to deliver. I include jokes that no one laughs at because I don't deliver them well. Oh well...

I traded in my broken down XBOX for a Nintendo Gamecube. It was a good decision because Gamecube has games that a bunch of people can play which makes Rachel happy. So far I have been good with balancing play time with work but will see how it goes.

~sag

No comments: